Jonglei State Ministry of Health: Medical Doctors positions Available.
Bor, July 28, 2012 (SSNA) — Jonglei State Ministry of Health strives to Promote Health and Provide Care for the people of the state. Recently there has been shortages of Doctors at Bor State Hospital. As a result we are recruiting four (4) Medical Doctors (Officers), four (4) additional Medical Doctors (General Practitioners) and four (4) Consultants in Pediatrics, Obs/Gyne, Ophthalmology and Dentist.
The details are as follows:
- Works in any hospital ward that he/she assigned to
- Assesses, Diagnoses, Manages and referrers patient to specialists when necessary
- Conducts morning rounds
- Attends to surgery as part of an operation Theatre team
- Conducts outpatient consultation
- Be on call (duty) as scheduled in the roster
- Be part of emergency response team if called upon
- Offer advice when needed by colleagues
- Carry out any other duties that may arise
Those vacancies are available to all the citizens of Jonglei and South Sudan at large. If your meet the criteria above, please email your Resume/CV, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition visit www.hrmani.com . FYI, after receiving all the applications, the interview date will be determined and communicated to the applicants.