To Nuer Community Members Worldwide,
September 27, 2013 (SSNA) — The Second Nuer International Convention Commission invites you to submit proposals for panel and/or paper presentations at the Second Nuer Community International Convention for Peace, Development, Unity and Social Integration that will take place this year in Omaha Nebraska, USA.
The Commission is currently accepting proposals for scholarly papers, panels, poster presentations, and workshop sessions. You must submit a proposal on an idea related to one of the themes of the conference (see above). Participants are encouraged to propose panels of a maximum of three presenters; however, individual, stand-alone papers will be considered and, if accepted for presentation, will be grouped together with similar papers to form a panel. There is a maximum of three co-facilitators per workshop.
Follow the guidelines below to submit your proposals:
- Paper, workshop or panel title (limited to 75 characters in length).
- An abstract describing the proposed paper, panel, or workshop and its relevance to the overall theme of the conference (100 words maximum), along with keywords (maximum ten keywords or phrases).
- Complete contact information of the person proposing the workshop or panel.
- Complete contact information of all co-presenters.
- Required technology for the presentation (Note that the conference site might be pre-installed with computer, Internet access, data projector, and DVD player).
The deadline for submission of proposals is October 18, 2013.
This convention will begin on Thursday, November 28, 2013 with registration, reception, and the main event is scheduled for Friday through Saturday. The deadline for submission of abstracts/proposals is October 18, 2013 at 5:00pm Pacific Time.
For more information to submit your abstracts/proposals, please call us at +1(402) 937-8340 or via email at [email protected]