In order the Transitional Government of National Unity (TGNU) to be formed the government of the Republic of South Sudan need to allow and support the transportation of our SPLA soldiers as agreed upon in November 2015 Security Arrangement Agreement, form Commissions, revoke the 28 states created after the Compromised Peace Agreement and amend together with SPLM/SPLA Representative a transparent Transitional Constitution of the Republic of South Sudan which includes all the 64 tribes of South Sudan and those tribes which were marginalized intentionally during the writing of the first Transitional Constitution of the Republic of South Sudan 2011 like Itahile tribe, Ofiriha tribe, Katebo, Imurok in Eastern Equatoria State and other tribes not included in the Transitional Constitution of 2011 across 10 states of the Republic of South Sudan and must be incorporated into the Compromised Peace Agreement which would be the Supreme law of the country during the 30 months of the Transitional Government of National Unity to achieve permanent and a just peace for all. The positive response by SPLM/SPLA Chairman General Riek as per the Compromised Peace Agreement deserve acknowledgement and salutation by the peace loving citizens, supporters and sympathizers of SPLM/SPLA and citizens of South Sudan at large whom General Riek Machar serve their interests.
SPLM/A-In Opposition Canada head office applauds appointment of Dr. Riek Machar Teny
February 11, 2016
SUBJET: SPLM/SPLA CANADA MISSION APPLAUDS SPLM/SPLA CHAIRMAN AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF GENERAL RIEK MACHAR TENY-DHURGON APPOINTMENT
February 11, 2016 (SSNA) — On behalf of SPLM/A Canada Mission and my own behalf as SPLM/SPLA Deputy Representative to Canada, I want to take this opportunity to congratulate and salute the SPLM/SPLA Chairman and Commander in Chief General Riek Machar Teny-Dhurgon for his appointment as the First Vice President of the Republic of South Sudan as per the Compromised Peace Agreement Chapter 1: The Transitional Government of National Unity ( Article 6) and this is the 2nd step in the implementation of the Compromised Peace Agreement of 17 August 2015 by the government of the Republic of South Sudan after our Advanced Team landed in Juba on December 21, 2015. SPLM/SPLA Canada Mission acknowledge with caution our partner in peace agreement the Republic of South Sudan under its leadership of President Salva Kiir Mayardiit seriousness in the full implementation of the Compromised Peace Agreement.
Ambassador Charles Wani Pioneson
SPLM/SPLA Mission to Canada, Deputy Representative,
Former SPLM/SPLA Canada, Head of Delegation to SPLM/SPLA Pagak Conference 2014.
- The actions are right if they promote happiness of all people, and they are wrong if they promote unhappiness of all people in society February 12, 2024
- United Democratic Revolutionary Movement’s Statement on the 10th Anniversary of the December 2013 Juba Massacre December 15, 2023
- South Sudan Withdraws Troops From DRC December 9, 2023
- Justifying Dictatorship in South Sudan: A Case Against the East African Community December 4, 2023
- South Sudan’s Kiir takes over EAC chair as Somalia joins the bloc November 24, 2023
- European banks invest over $761m in brutal campaign against civilians in South Sudan November 16, 2023
- Maintain Tyranny or Die: Salva Kiir’s Devious Peace Strategy November 3, 2023
- Political Parties Council, Constitutional Review Commission, and Elections Commission Reconstituted as Elections Loom November 3, 2023
- Evangelical Group Offers Farming Opportunities for Families in Unity State November 3, 2023
- South Sudan, Ethiopia to Promote “People-to-People” Relations November 1, 2023