April 9, 2014 (SSNA) — 1. GRECOR advocates for rights and freedoms based governance of the Sovereign Federal Republic of South Sudan (SFRSS); imbued with the principles and doctrines of Constitutionalism; the Rule of Law; Equality; Democracy; Meritocracy; Accountability; Transparency; and positive foreign policy guided by the respect of all species of International Law for cordial regional and international relations;
2. GRECOR advocates for a federal government in the SFRSS consisting of Equatoria State with capital at Juba; Upper Nile State with capital at Malakal; and Bahr el Ghazal State with capital at Wau. The Federal Capital shall be built at a geographical point where all these three states meet;
3. GRECOR advocates for the constitution of a representative interim government in the SFRSS, with a life span of four (4) years; to pave the way for comprehensive reformation of all institutions of governance in the SFRSS and the writing of a Permanent Democratic Constitution;
4. GRECOR advocates for the restoration of all occupied and forcibly settled villages and other parcels of lands, in Greater Equatoria (GE) and Western Bahr el Ghazal; to their rightful indigenous possessors and owners, as the first step towards the building of permanent peace in the SFRSS;
5. GRECOR advocates for the restoration of all expropriated rights and freedoms of all peoples of GE (PGE) in particular and of all South Sudanese in general. It shall also protects extant and future rights and freedoms of PGE and of all South Sudanese;
6. GRECOR shall fight all types of racial, ethnic, tribal and gender discriminations in GE and in all South Sudan (SS);
7. GRECOR shall fight for gender parity and for the constitutional representation of SS women in all levels of governance by 40%; and
8. GRECOR shall fight for effective constitutional protection of Children and Youth of SS as the future leaders of the SFRSS.