Re: Letter of condemnation to Gen. Khor Chuol Giet’s defection.
United States, August 19, 2021 (SSNA) – The Gajaak Community Development Services (GCDS) in USA had convened an emergency meeting on Sunday August 15, 2021, at 6:30 pm. A very good number has attended the meeting which lasts for 5 hours.
Since the 2013 war, Gen. Khor Chuol Giet Gong stood firm with his people. The GCDS worldwide has acknowledged and recognized Gen. Khor’s love and effort that he had sacrifice to his community in all those years. The press release aired out by Gen. Khor on August 3, 2021, for his defections, has come as big surprise to this great community. GCDS in USA is here to tell the world that Gen. Khor has done a great mistake by defecting to the enemy of his community. The GCDS members in the meeting unanimously agreed to condemn Gen. Khor Chuol for his defection. Therefore, GCDS in USA has condemned the defection of Gen. Khor Chuol Giet in a strongest term possible. GCDS is unhappy for the steps taken by their loyal son to join the enemies of peace.
1) Mun Nam Koak, Chairman of GCDS USA
2) Gatwech Bol Diew, Deputy Chairman, GCDS USA
3) Yohannes Gak Thuk, Secretary General, GCDS USA
4) Martha Nyahok Deng, Tresurer, GCDS USA
5) Simon Mangok Gew, Secretary for Information, GCDS USA
6) Goaner Bok Tut, Deputy Secretary for Information, GCDS USA
7) Abraham Malual Ter, President, Ghay Community USA
8) Wichieng Pal Dol, President- Elect, CODA Community USA
9) James Bol Kuichthok, Deputy president, WADU Community USA
10) Koang Dang Chotper, Former President, RUDA Community USA
Chuol Luoth Geng, President, Mathiang Community USA
Moses Mading Yong, Acting President, BUDA Community USA